Hours of Operation at the Museums
We are so excited to announce we have expanded the hours to tour our wonderful Museums. The Montgomery House, now open, and the Boyd House Museum ( 11 & 19 Bloom Street, Danville) will now be opened on Sundays 1 to 4pm. Due to Covid 19 there will be a few restrictions; number of people will be limited in each room, masks need to be worn. The Montgomery House has new and updated displays and the ‘Military Room’ has new additions for you to enjoy. Come and see the new ‘Business & Industry Room’ showcasing Montour County’s mining, iron and farming, business and manufacturing history. Non-members $10, members and students under 18 free. (memberships available)
- The Montgomery House and Boyd House Museums are also open by appointment by calling Dianne at 570-275-8528 or Lynn at 570-275-7875
- Admission is $10 a person. Members of the MCHS and Children under 18 are free.
- The Mooresburg One Room Schoolhouse Museum is closed for a bit while new displays are being arranged.
- The Mooresburg One Room Schoolhouse Museum is open by appointment by calling Dianne at 570-275-8528 or Lynn at 570-275-7875
- Admission is $3 a person. Members of the MCHS and Children under 18 are free.
Mailing Address: MCHS, P.O. Box 8 Danville, PA 17821
Montgomery House Museum Boyd House Museum
11 Bloom Street 19 Bloom Street
Danville, PA 17821 Danville, PA 17821
Mooresburg One Room Schoolhouse Museum
685 Liberty Valley Road
Danville, PA 17821